Other Toxic Mold Consultants

Outside of the San Francisco Bay Area

If you are looking for a credentialed toxic mold consultants outside San Francisco Bay Area here’s a link to our national toxic mold inspectors certification organization:

Click here and you can search the American Council for Accredited Certification by zip code of your project.

What you should look for when choosing a consultant.  Experience with Peer Reviewed Credentials is very important to the success of your job!

The ACAC is the most widely recognized credentialing organization in the US. When issuing certifications to toxic mold consultants, candidates’ must have work experience. Also, credential candidates must pass proctored tests on required courses. Hint: look for a toxic mold expert that has the lowest credential number because that person will probably have the most experience.

If you are outside of California, check with your state or local governments to determine if your toxic mold consultant needs a license. States like Texas require an license. No licenses are available to trained mold professionals in California.

If you still have questions or concerns that your chosen consultant can’t address or need a second opinion, please give us a call, we are happy to help.