Valid mold outside baselines cannot be performed within the first 24 hours after rain.
Depending on the type of testing performed, lab results are usually ready within three business days. If the results are needed sooner, rush service is available sooner. This will be discussed with you onsite.
Please schedule other inspectors to begin their work after the inspection.
The most accurate results can be obtained by doing the following:
- Keep all doors and windows closed for a period of two hours before the appointment.
- Turn off air purification machines for twenty-four hours before the appointment.
- Turn off HVAC/central heating systems for a minimum of two hours before the appointment.
- Please do not bathe within 12 hours of the appointment. This assists the inspectors in determining the sources/s of possible plumbing leaks in bathrooms.
- No landscaping (cutting) for four hours before your appointment.
More concerns? Send us an email.